Sunday, July 16, 2023

Catch up and Photos: TLDR Lot's Happening

The last few weeks have been incredibly exciting and fulfilling, but also very difficult. Who knew that the intensive language study abroad program would involve intensive language study along with adjusting to a new environment? Crazy.

Despite challenges of general adjustment to a new culture, moving in with my host family, moving out of my host family’s house into a (questionable but functional) college dorm, and the difficulty of classes, I’m really enjoying my time here. I’m going to have a longer entry soon to fill in all the details from starting classes to currently, but for now you’ll have to settle for a bunch of pictures that I’ll explain in detail another time. Until then,  I'll leave you to guess what I've been up to loosely based on context clues!


























Love you all,

-Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please post a comment or email us directly.